I am passionate about
ActionsI've helped create positive change in Brazil, Malaysia and in my country, by
creating an epidemiological system that leverages exponential technologies.
In AIME (http://aime.life/), we are building a disease prediction mobile
platform, utilizing artificial intelligence capabilities to predict Dengue
and Zika outbreaks up to 3 months in advance and geolocating them up to a 400
meter radius. Our prediction model has a field tested accuracy of 88.7%,
tested in 2 states in Malaysia and in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. We now plan to
incorporate the model into smart phones, informing people of zones with high
risk of infection, and acquiring data from our users to strengthen the
mathematical model. The platform will not only provide the public with
scientifically accurate information, but also decision makers in the public
health sector, for which we plan to design specific interfaces so these
authorities could use the information to take informed decisions.
- We went to Rio de Janeiro and did a pilot, which was successful, getting
84.11% accuracy in our model. The pilot also enabled us to forge
relationships with the government of Brazil.
- We are doing a pilot this time directly with the government of Sao Paulo,
Brazil. After a successful implementation of it, we will be hired by them.
- Best Health Startup, PitchGov SP (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Forbes Top 40 World Changers (International)
- ChannelNewsAsia Top 8 Startups (Southeast Asia)
- We are one of the stars of a Reality TV Show focused on Startups in
Singapore. It will be broadcasted in the entire of Asia. Link:
- We've caught the attention of a lot of people, including Forbes, UNICEF,
Startup Daily and more. Find all them here: http://www.aime.life/Page/get/12