This policy sets out the basis on which we will process your personal data. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act") the data controller is Euro RSCG London of Cupola House, 15 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7EB. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Tuula Drews at One Young World.
Information held about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information from One Young World;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registration or at the time of posting material or requesting further services;
- Information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type;
- Details of your visits to our website and the pages and resources that you access;
- Information about your general Internet usage obtained using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to assess your eligibility for and, if eligible, to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- to allow you to participate in current and future interactive features of our service where you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- we may provide other companies, such as suppliers, potential suppliers, clients and potential clients of Euro RSCG Group UK and associated companies details about our participants’ activities, but we will not provide them with any information which can be used to identify any individual participant;
- We may also use your data or permit selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information by post, email fax or text message about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
If you would like details of what information we hold in relation to your use of this website please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the above address.
You may also refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser, which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain current or future parts of our website.
Where we store your data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. So, while we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to information
The Act gives you various rights including the right to access information held about you. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
How to contact us
All general queries should be directed to email@example.com
One Young World Limited is a Registered charity England & Wales (1147298) One Young World Limited is a company limited by guarantee (Reg. no. 06970067)