Have a startup idea what will transform your community for the better? Echoing Green is ready to invest in your success!
About Echoing Green
Through Fellowships and other innovative leadership initiatives, Echoing Green spots emerging leaders and invests deeply in their success to accelerate their impact. We provide seed-funding and leadership development to a new class of Fellows every year and welcome them into a lifelong community of leaders.
Who we're looking for
If you have the ideas and vision to bring positive change to the world, we want to work with you. Don’t worry if your business plan or resume isn’t perfect. What matters is that you are committed to the problem you are solving and ready to make a big impact.
- Purpose & Passion: We want to understand why you care deeply about this issue and your community.
- Resilience: Demonstrate how you foresee challenges, and avoid or bounce back from them.
- Leadership: Can you lead this organization toward its goals? What unique skills and experiences will help you succeed?
- Ability to Attract Resources: Show us that you can attract money, people and other resources to your cause.
- Innovation: What about your approach is different from things that have been tried in the past?
- Importance: Explain to us the problem you want to solve and why it matters now on a global, regional, or local scale.
- Potential for Impact: We want to know if your project will directly impact many lives, or create systemic changes.
- A Good Business Model: You do not have to have solved all the details of how your organization will run, but show us that you are considering this thoughtfully and realistically.