The entire automotive industry is in the midst of transition: new competitors, new customer requirements, new business segments. This change is being driven by the megatrends of digitalisation, urbanisation and sustainability.
Scarce resources, environmental destruction, climate change and population growth – these are just a few aspects that are influencing society, politics and business. With the advancing change in social values, for more and more people, sustainability is becoming part of their outlook on life. We at Audi build cars that reflect this mindset. To do so, we are pushing forward with the development of innovative drive technologies and pursuing the principles of a sustainable recycling economy.
The challenges that confront us are increasingly complex. Only by working with partners inside and outside our company can we develop good concepts and sound solutions to successfully cope with these challenges.
Audi is therefore collaborating with One Young World to offer scholarships to 10 inspiring young leaders to attend this year’s One Young World Summit 2017 in Bogotá, Colombia.
Are you eager to join an international discussion of issues like sustainability, the environment and social justice? Would you like to build an international network and gain insight into how other people think? Then apply now as an Audi Scholar for the One Young World Summit 2017!
Who can apply?
If you are aged between 18 and 30 years, work for or are involved with a non-governmental social enterprise, community based organisation, or you are an individual making an impact through digitalisation, urbanisation or sustainability, then this scholarship is for you.
What does the scholarship provide?
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2017 in Bogotá, Colombia.
- The cost of travel to and from Bogotá (economy flight).
- Hotel accommodation in Bogotá 3rd – 7th October.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- Networking with Audi delegates and scholars.
- Candidates must be aged between 18 and 30 at the time of 2017 Summit.
Candidates must demonstrate:
- A passion for local and global issues
- Impact and capacity for innovation
- Individual impact in the fields of digitalisation, urbanisation or sustainability
Applications for this scholarship are now closed