About Bspark Leadership Academy
Bspark accelerates your personal and professional development while you are working! They create future-proof leaders, leaders not only ensuring their own future, but the future of a better society and planet.
“Bspark guides you to be the best leader version of yourself by providing you with tools to get there and full, immediate support along the way. Unlike other program, it accompanies you through your learning, experimenting and improving until you are confident enough to "fly with your own wings" and be the hero you are.” – Haina Keke, Bspark alumni, Founder of IMARA NGO in Comoros, OYW Ambassador
How do they do that?
- Selection process - they dig deep to understand you and give you feedback on how the program can benefit you, where will you struggle and what value can you add
- Experiential learning in small classes
- Theory U (based on research at MIT, the process allows you to lead from the future as it emerges)
- Personalized attention
- Active world-class professionals
- Trainers at renowned universities and companies like IE Business School, IED Madrid, Microsoft, Unilever, Bankinter etc.
- The famous ones: Maryam Pasha, TEDx London Director, Vanessa King a board member at Action for Happiness and author of their Ten Keys to Happier Living book
- Coming from 10 different countries
- Achieved 97% ranking average as feedback from Bspark students
- Coaches - With the coach you will define your personal and professional objectives and you will work together to achieve them
- Accountability buddy - Pushing you to achieve your results
- Emotional buddy - Making sure you get the support needed and that you are taking care of yourself
- Founder – Vera Mandic's interest in leadership and how to change it started at age 14 when she fled Serbia due to a war. After 15 years she left the world of multinationals to create an impact in a more structured and global way. To create it with YOU. Read the full story.
Bspark is looking for 20 talented young professionals from around the world to form their next cohort in April 2020!
It is a 15-month long blended holistic professional and personal development program with 2x2weeks in Madrid. You will learn how to lead with purpose, how to influence others and how to maximize their impact.
This way, not only will you be able to thrive in a rapidly changing work environment but also positively impact your personal and professional world. Check out their full curriculum: www.b-spark.org and download the booklet for all the details www.b-spark.org/booklet!
For all members of OYW ambassadors they offer a 30% and accommodation at host families!
- CORPORATE FEE: 12.000€
- INDIVIDUAL FEE: 6.750€
- OYW EARLY BIRD FEE: 4725€
- OYW AMBASSADOR FEE: 4725€
Consult them on possibility of payment in installments and microloans!
When & where will the program take place?
April 2020 – June 2021: 14 months online + 2 x 2 weeks in Madrid, Spain
Online: 20th April-19th June 2020
Residential (Madrid) 1: 19th May-5th July 2020
Online: 6th July 2020 – 13th January 2021
Residential (Madrid) 2: 15th-31st January 2021
Online: 1st Feb-30th June 2021
For queries, please contact: [email protected]
Applications close on 1st April 2020