About our Coordinating Ambassadors
One Young World Summits are fantastic, inspiring events, but it is after each Summit that the hard work really begins. After attending a Summit, all Delegates become One Young World Ambassadors, tasked with creating an impact in their countries, communities and organisations. This global community boasts 17,000+ young leaders who have positively impacted 41.5+ million people with their initiatives since 2010.
Coordinating Ambassadors are the glue that holds the community together and the linchpin between the One Young World team based in London and the thousands of Ambassadors worldwide.
What will you get?
- Fully funded place to attend the One Young World Summit ✓
- Join a close-knit regional team ✓
- Deeper connections with a network of like-minded individuals ✓
- To work on engagements and events that interest you ✓
- Prioritised access to leadership growth opportunities from One Young World ✓
- Lots of training and support ✓
- Management and communications experience ✓
Regions we're recruiting for
We are currently seeking Coordinating Ambassadors to lead in the following regions:
- Central America and Mexico
You can see what countries these regions represent here.
How to apply
To apply for the role of Coordinating Ambassador for your region, please complete the form below by January 15, 2024. We will invite select applicants to take part in an informal interview.
The role would be from January 2024 - December 2025.
Please note that you can only apply to be a Coordinating Ambassador if you have already become an Ambassador by attending a One Young World Summit.
The One Young World Coordinating Ambassador team has become of the most impactful and respected volunteer groups amongst prestigious businesses, organisations and institutions. You have the chance to join them.
What are we looking for?
- An enjoyment of connecting with others and building relationships
- A passion for the aims of One Young World and activities of Ambassadors
- Action-oriented individuals wanting to drive impact
- A high level of written and spoken English
- The ability to commit meaningful time and effort to the role (on average 3-4 hours per week)
- Personal access to a computer and internet
What will you do?
One Young World Coordinating Ambassadors are a dynamic team of volunteers who work to sustain engagement with One Young World Ambassadors in their geographic region. This includes:
- Coordinating activities to engage regional Ambassadors. This can include anything from events and meetups, to roundtables and volunteer activities.
- Collaborating with your regional leadership team
- Identifying candidates for 'Ambassador Spotlight'
- Contributing to monthly regional newsletters
- Supplying content for the regional social media accounts