GIW 2021: June 7-11, 2021
In today’s noisy impact ecosystem of entrepreneurs, celebrities, academics, innovators and investors, the critical role of the Intrapreneur too often gets overlooked. Global Intrapreneur Week is here to change that. Join our growing global community over four-days June 7 – 11 to celebrate and accelerate the important work of institutional Changemakers everywhere.
Thanks to League of Intrapraneurs' generosity, One Young World is offering 20 free tickets to Ambassadors.
What to expect
GIW is a week-long, virtual experience kicking off June 7th. Join us as we “Make the Invisible, Visible,” inviting intrapreneurs everywhere to claim their identity as change agents for society, and spotlighting the systems you are shifting, the solutions you are developing, the stories you are re-writing and the skills you are using to lead us to a new future. Through engaging plenaries, fireside chats, hands on workshops and surprising experiences, we’ll explore these themes:
- We the system: How can we deepen our capacity for systems change by understanding our role in the system, confronting hard truths, surfacing blindspots and engaging unlikely allies?
- Love-based leadership: What does it look like to lead and innovate from a place of deep care, compassion and love for our fellow beings and planet?
- Solutions observatory: Where in our impact ecosystem are the most promising innovations to create a just, equitable and regenerative world?
- New narratives: How can we re-write our stories and shift our dominant narratives to bring about our desired futures?
From CEOs to Shamans, Inventors to Storytellers, you’ll connect with unlikely allies who share your vision for a better world.
- John Elkington. Founder, Volans
- Professor Muhammad Yunus. Nobel Laureate, Founder, Yunus Social Business & OYW Counsellor
- Cheryl Dorsey. President, Echoing Green
- Jacqueline Novogratz. Founder & CEO, Acumen
- Hamzah Sarwar. Global Dettol Purpose Director, RB & OYW Ambassador
- And many more.
Get your tickets for four days of interactive events designed to inspire, connect and upskill you for your intrapreneurship journey.
Thanks to League of Intrapraneurs' generosity, One Young World is able to offer 20 free general admission tickets to the GIW.
Additional tickets can be purchased using a 60% discount code.
About The League of Intrapraneurs
The League of Intrapreneurs is a global community working to unlock the human innovation potential inside our most influential institutions to change the world.
League Fellows are intrapreneuring across sectors and geographies to deliver the Sustainable Development Goals.