As a Principal Partner for COP26, National Grid is hosting the Global Youth Engineering Climate Conference to bring together other principal partners and a wide variety of global organizations, societies and networks to create an exciting and dynamic virtual global program, including:
- Conference and main plenary including Q&A, featuring a range of panelists and speakers
- Virtual exhibition comprising a variety of stands featuring films, animations, multi-media collateral and bookable chat facilities
- Four interactive workstreams, themed around key issues for the green energy transition, developed by members of the National Grid UK and US graduate program
- Virtual networking, including space to help you build new contacts and become part of a sustainable community with a common aim
- Virtual green jobs board – a virtual go-to area to explore current, globally available ‘green’ vacancies in engineering and related technical fields, posted by National Grid and supporting partners at the event.
One Young World is a proud Partner of the Global Youth Engineering Climate Conference.