Think Different Global is a community of great thinkers and young enthusiastic people who are working on educating people about United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs) using the tools of education, art, media and events.
Think Different Global welcomes people from every discipline and culture who live an alive passion to push humanity forward by working on the UN SDGs. Think Different Global believes passionately in the power of ideas and potential of youth to solve the biggest problems that the world is facing.
If you are a keynote speaker, author, philosopher, traveller, artist, musician, poet, activist, entrepreneur, NGO head, or someone who has pursued life with a different approach and has some ideas worth sharing to push humanity forward, Think Different Global wants to meet you through this program.
During the fellowship, you will be engaged in producing online blogs, talks, events, and other opportunities that will be planned by Think Different Global to structure the effective delivery of your greatest ideas, collective consciousness and human wisdom.
- Best 30 fellow speakers will be recognized for the annual Think Different Global 30 Global Visionaries list.
- The fellowship will give access to Think Different Global Resources to discuss challenges and ideas towards achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and pushing humanity forward.
- You will give a Think Different Global Talk
- Free Think Different Global Membership for all the participants
- Think Different Global Certification to people who will get shortlisted for Think Different Global Talks.
- Commitment to work on the mission and vision of Think Different Global.
- Be available to work with Think Different Global for at least 1 month.
- You must also be available to participate in and contribute to a thriving and connected global community, both virtually and in-person when possible.
- The Think Different Global Fellows program is not an academic fellowship and non-traditional educations are welcome.
- In addition to impressive accomplishment, fine character and a good heart are also important traits they look for in Think Different Global Fellows.
Deadline: September 15th, 2021
If your profile does not match with the given eligibilities, but you have something to add value to this program, we would encourage and love to hear you at [email protected]
For more information: Please reach us at [email protected] with your queries. Use “GTIF 2021” in the subject line for easier communications.