One Young World invites you to join the 2020 Tokyo Caucus
Our first Japan-side caucus was held in 2018 with only OYWJ Ambassadors in attendance together with the cooperation of MEXT, PWC, Astellas, and the Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo. This year, we open up the caucus to new faces and new voices, building on our One Young World meets One Wise World theme of engagement.
To make the world a better place by connecting the power of SDGs and business, we will be focusing on 6 areas to embrace all 17 SDGs and the important topic of inclusive leadership.
This will be an interactive event designed and executed solely by One Young World Ambassadors where the most influential millennial leaders come to discuss, pitch, and execute ideas about SDGs.
Plenary sessions will be held on the topics of equality, education, environment, economy, wellbeing, and peace. There will also be an opening session on Ambassadors in Action, a networking reception and a session on the SDGs Olympics. Some notable speakers include:
- Takashi Sawada, CEO of FamilyMart
- Hiroko Urashima, Sustainability Manager at MS&AD
- Shintaro Nakagawa, Marketing Director at Unilever Japan
- Eriko Suzuki, Venture Capitalist at Fresco Capital
- Guem Hyok Kim, Peace Activist
- Caritta Seppa, COO of Tespack