Visa is continuing its commitment to support women entrepreneurs around the globe through Visa's She’s Next Irish Grant Programme in partnership with IFundWomen. Through this initiative, five women-owned businesses in Ireland will receive a €5,000 grant and one-year IFW Coaching membership to help fund, run, and grow their businesses.
• The entrant is a legal resident of Ireland; and must be a resident within the 26 counties of the Republic of Ireland
• The entrant's business must be at least 51% women-owned and operate their business in Ireland
• The entrant’s business must have a minimum annual revenue of €10K or more
• The entrant’s business must have been operating for at least 1 year
• The entrant must have a legitimate and compelling digital presence such as a website, online ordering function or platform, social media presence or can accept digital payments
Applications will be accepted through November 2, 2021 at 11:59PM PST