CHANEL is one of the world’s most iconic and influential brands in creating, developing, manufacturing and distributing luxury products. If CHANEL is first and foremost about creation, CHANEL is also about being a human-driven company committed to creating long-term value for the brand and for society. As an iconic brand, our influence far exceeds our business activities. Working within the industry and beyond, we want to use this influence to define and promote a more ambitious way to address and manage sustainability and social challenges.
What does this scholarship provide?
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 London
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 22 and 25 (inclusive) October, 2019
- The cost of travel to and from London (flights in economy)
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
Who is this scholarship intended for?
This scholarship is particularly intended for young leaders at the forefront of organisations and movements that make an impact in at least one of the following areas:
- Climate Change
- Sustainable Retail
- Social entrepreneurship with handcraft & savoir-faire
- Human rights
- Advancing the role of women in Society