Barclays and Interbank invite you to GenZ and the future of work event, the first of its kind in London.
Where: Presentation Suite, Level 2, 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP
When: Tuesday, 4 June 2019, 5.30pm-7.30pm - followed by networking drinks and nibbles.
One Young World's very own Ella Robertson will be chairing a lively discussion among panellists including:
- Lola Ola, Digital Product Owner at AND Digital and founder of ThinkHER ambition, a social enterprise that was birthed out of the desire to ensure that no young female is limited due to a lack of knowledge not left behind
- Jamala Osman, former Barclays Bank Manager and now social entrepreneur at 25 years of age. She was one of the youngest bank managers in the country when tasked with running her first branch aged just 21
- Stuart Mason, One Young World Ambassador and Honorary Secretary of the King’s Cross Steelers Rugby Club, the world’s first rugby club for predominantly gay and bisexual men
The panel event will be followed by interactive discussion, with the aim of creating some practical plans for hiring managers and HR departments.
The Interbank Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Forum was formed in 2002 and is a network of LGBT Networks from Financial Services Firms. Interbank aims to:
- Create an open and inclusive forum for LGBT employees from Financial Services Firms in which to meet and discuss issues impacting LGBT employees in their day-to-day work environment.
- Enable the sharing of best practices between the LGBT employee network groups of Financial Services Firms
- Provide a forum for developing an appropriate collective response to LGBT issues that benefit Financial Services Firms and reflects positively on the Financial Services industry’s commitment to the LGBT community
- Promote and encourage networking opportunities for LGBT Employees of Financial Services Firms