[[[image 1 - native]]]
One Young World is delighted to announce our partnership with George P. Johnson to offer two young leaders free places to attend the One Young World Summit 2016 in Ottawa, Canada.
About George P. Johnson
George P. Johnson (www.gpj.co.uk) empowers brand-side marketers to achieve a vast array of business objectives all over the world. They are currently the largest global experience marketing agency by revenue and number of employees, with over 30 offices from London to Boston, Beijing to Bangalore. They boast the industry’s most advanced strategy practice as well as unrivaled creative and fabrication services.
A large portion of the Fortune 1000 and other multinational companies use their broad platform of services to originate and deliver events of every format in every major market worldwide. Uniquely positioned as an “idea centric” marketing agency that also has deep fabrication, production and event management capabilities, they have transitioned seamlessly into the type of agency that brand-side marketers need to execute branded environments, sponsorship, events and event portfolios in a streamlined and cost effective manner.
What does the scholarship include?
George P. Johnson will sponsor two successful applicants to participate in the One Young World Summit 2016 which takes place in Ottawa, Canada from 28 September to 1 October. This sponsorship will pay for:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2016 in Ottawa, Canada
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 28 September and 1 October
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- The cost of travel to and from Ottawa
Successful candidates will be notified on 7 August.
Successful candidates will excel in the following areas:
- Engagement with impactful projects in their country or community
- Proven leadership ability
- A track record of accomplishments and strong ambitions for future development