This event brings together a variety of business and community leaders to discuss the future of clean water in Kenya. This forum is designed for various stakeholders to present creative solutions to challenges that prevent clean water access.
Young leaders attending this event will have the opportunity to meet with high-level industry officials and propose plans to make clean water available to the majority of Kenyans. They will also have access to investors, that can provide funding for their projects and government officials that can help implement their solutions. The forum consists of three days of events on the 25th, 26th, and 27th.
When: 25 - 28 March 2020 with an optional field visit on the 28 March.
Where: Lake Navisha Resort, Kenya
Program Fees: 50,000 KES. Register before 8 March to receive a 15% discount on the ticket price.
Attendees are given the opportunity to pitch their project during the event. Prospective pitchers must submit their pitch before 28 February.
Who should get involved?
- Small and Medium Enterprises with interests in the water & sanitation sectors
- Water utilities
- Multinational companies with interests in the water & sanitation sectors
- Investors (banking, asset management, private banking, corporate companies)
- Water & sanitation institutions (foundations, coalitions, NGOs)
- International organisations, national governments
- Universities/incubators/research institutions
- UN agencies with interest in WASH and IWRM