SAVE THE DATE: One Young World invites you to join the first German Caucus of 2019 taking place in Munich.
Date: Saturday 18 May
Hosted by Audi
We'll be addressing sustainability, mobility and circular economy.
This event is now at full capacity. To be added to the waitlist, please contact: [email protected]
About the Caucus:
"For us, One Young World is about bringing together individuals to discuss the challenges of today and tomorrow. By attending the OYW Munich Caucus, you will have the chance to learn about and engage with the topic of mobility from some of the world's leading companies in both the private and public sectors. Mobility has and always will have an environmental consequence. But what must be explored is how the mobility industry, as well as companies and entrepreneurs generally, can identify ways to minimise their environmental impact by implementing solutions based on circular economy. Whether you would like to participate in the discussion, present your ideas or simply take away knowledge, we invite you to join us." The Audi team
Please note this event is open to OYW Ambassadors. Ambassadors are allowed to bring guests.
Due to capacity limitations, please make sure to register as early as possible.
The organisers are putting together an evening agenda for Friday and Saturday nights.
The Caucus will take place in Munich at the Autonomous Intelligent Driving headquarters – the heart of Audi's autonomous driving development.
Ungererstr. 69, Munich
Closest public transportation stop: U6 Nordfriedhof
We're delighted to welcome the following speakers:
- Kate Robertson. Co-Founder, One Young World
- Antje Maas. Director, Corporate Communications, Audi
- Volker Kaese. Head of Innovation Management, Audi
- Jessica Petersik. Head of Strategy and Business Development, AID
- Christine Weis-Hiller. Transportation Planning, City of Munich
- Karim Tarraf. Co-Founder, Hawa Dawa
- Andrea Orsag. Co-Founder, MissionC & OYW Ambassador
- Alexander Lange. Practice Lead, Transport Analytics, Telefónica NEXT & OYW Ambassador
- Philipp Buddemeier. Principal Director, Accenture Strategy | Sustainability
- Karin Hönig. Head of Development, Circular Economy, Audi
- Prodip Chatterjee. Co-Founder, Nunam
- Hannah Cheney. Co-Founder, HALM
09:00 – 09:30 Registration & coffee
09:30 – 10:00 Welcome keynotes
10:00 – 11:00 Panel discussion: future of mobility. Keynote by Audi
11.00 – 11.15 Coffee Break
11.15 – 12.30 Workshops: mobility
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
13.30 – 14.00 Workshop presentations
14.00 – 14.30 Ambassadors Pitches: present projects & activities
14.30 – 15.30 Panel discussion: circular economy. Keynote by Accenture
15:30 – 16:00 Coffee Break
16:00 – 17:00 Mentoring for good
16:45 – 17:00 Closing and Wrap-up
19:00 Optional Dinner
*Please note we will announce speakers in the coming weeks.