MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD IN GLOBAL CONVERSATIONS WITH LIKE-MINDED YOUNG LEADERS.
Enter the One Young World Competition
before 16th July 2018
and you could be one of two delegates
sponsored by Standard Bank to attend this year’s Summit
in The Hague, from 17 – 20 October.
What is One Young World
One Young World gathers together the brightest young leaders from around the world, empowering them to make lasting connections and create positive change.
What is included?
- Full delegate access to the One Young World Summit
- Flights and shared accommodation from 17 – 20 October 2018
- Shared hotel accommodation from 17 - 20 October
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the Summit
- Transportation between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- Schengen visa costs
What is not included?
You are responsible for your OWN Schengen visa application
What are the selection criteria?
- In order to apply, you must be a Standard Bank employee in and in good standing with the organisation at the time of the Summit.
- You must be aged between 18 and 30 at the time of the Summit.
- In your application, you will have to demonstrate:
- An evidenced commitment to a social cause impacting your country, community or organisation
- A leadership ability in your chosen cause
- A capacity for innovation and values-driven problem solving
- A concern for local and global issues
- An ability to generate and articulate impactful ideas
- An ability to work towards a shared goal through teamwork and collaboration
How are the winners selected?
Once all the applications are in, 20 individuals will be shortlisted and asked to submit a 30 second video motivating their application
Two delegates will ultimately be selected to attend the 2018 One Young World Summit.
Don’t let this incredible opportunity pass you by.
Your vision, combined with the valuable insights and learnings from the Summit, will accelerate your efforts to make progress real – for Africa and all her people.