Founded in 1991, TomTom has grown from a Dutch-based start-up company into a leading global brand. The original founders remain a core part of the business and, together with over 4,600 employees, remain focused on driving the innovation that will play an important role in the future.
People at TomTom drive themselves to out-innovate, out-design and out-perform every day. But we don’t stop there! We believe that achieving more goes beyond the workplace. We give back to our local communities and do everything we can to support the projects we truly believe in. Now we would like to invite you to join our 2016 delegates for the One Young World Summit in Ottawa!
What does the scholarship include?
TomTom will sponsor one applicant to participate in the One Young World Summit 2016, which takes place in Ottawa, Canada from 28 September – 1 October. The scholarship will pay for:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2016 in Ottawa, Canada
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 28 September - 1 October
- Catered breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- Travel to and from Ottawa
Who can apply?
The TomTom Tech Tomorrow Award will be given to an inspired individual that has an active technology project aiming to contribute to a better world. The following are also essential:
- Between the ages of 18-30
- Passionate about global issues
- Driven to initiate and drive change
- Motivated to develop innovative solutions to pressing world issues
- Located in one of the 37 countries where we have offices. Click Here to view the full list.
|Japan||The Netherlands||Portugal||South Africa|
How to apply?
Submit your online application in English before midnight (CET) on the 15 July. The winner will be announced before the end of the month.