AIWF will be hosting its 10th Conference of the Young Arab Women Leaders series on 11 December 2017 at the Royal Academy of Engineering in London, in continued partnership with PwC and with the World Bank.
About Young Arab Women Leaders:
Young Arab Women Leaders is AIWF’s keystone initiative, launched in 2012 in London together with AIWF Global Partner PwC and followed by successful events in Amman, Beirut and Dubai in 2012, Palestine in 2013, London in 2014, Qatar in 2015, Kuwait in 2016, and Morocco in early 2017. The initiative aims to provide a platform for established and emerging women leaders to support, learn from, and network with mentors and rising stars in political, economic and social leadership roles in the Arab world and internationally.
At every conference held to date, AIWF has welcomed members, guests and delegates from over 40 different countries, including the UK, US, the EU countries and the Arab States. For each conference, AIWF and PwC have joined efforts to deliver a high-impact, one-day programme of sessions in a highly interactive format and in a supportive environment to promote the development of leadership skills and confidence in the next generation of young women leaders.
What topics will be covered?
- Women-Led Innovation in STEM
Educating and empowering the next generation of STEM women leaders
Women-led innovation and new solutions to the global energy, food, water and climate change crises
Women-led innovation in medical technologies and healthcare AI
Supporting diversity, inclusion and innovation in energy, engineering and infrastructure
Advancing gender diversity in tech entrepreneurship and the digital economy
You will hear from:
- Kate Robertson - Co-Founder, One Young World
- Enass Abo Hamed - CEO & Co-Founder, H2GO Power & OYW Ambassador
- Samia Msadek - Director of Strategy and Operations, MNAVP MENA, The World Bank
- Professor Alison Noble OBE FREng FRS - Professor of Biomedical Engineering at University of Oxford and Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering, UK
- Delel Chaabouni - Chief Information Officer - Middle East & North Africa, PepsiCo, UAE
- Hanadi Jabado, Executive Director, Entrepreneurship Centre, University of Cambridge, UK
Full agenda & speaker list can be found here.
When & Where:
Monday, 11 December 2017. 08:45 – 18:30 GMT
Al Qasimi Room, Royal Academy of Engineering
3 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5DG