From 14 - 15 February, One Young World (OYW) hosted the first-ever Moscow Caucus at the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA). The Caucus, held across 2 days, was themed ‘Towards Positive Business and Business Transformation’, focused on various elements of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The Caucus offered networking and panel discussions with senior experts who provided insight into the current state of SDG implementation in Russia and the neighbouring regions as well as developments and trends in circular economy, sustainability, social entrepreneurship and youth development.
Attendees, who included OYW Ambassadors from 2011 - 2019, RANEPA students and interested participants representing over 10 nations, heard from speakers representing the corporate, academic and third sectors.
- Alisa Vasilyeva. Head of Sustainability & Community, Coca-Cola HBC Russia
- Tatyana Lanshina. Researcher, RANEPA. CEO, Goal #7
- Igor Makarov. School Head, Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs. Lab Head, Laboratory for Economics for Climate Change, HSE University
- Vakhtang Partsvania. Head of Sustainability, Scania
- Ekaterina Khaletskaya. Co-Founder, ImpactHub Moscow
- Olga Ryabova. Independent Expert, Social Entrepreneurship
- Yana Zuybko. Head of Project, Dobry Gorod
- Irina Bakhtina. VP, Sustainable Business & Communications (NAMET RUB, Africa), Unilever
- Alexandra Shadyuk. Deputy General Director, Ecopolis
- Yury Sergeev. Head of Strategic Projects, Shiffers Institute
- Anna Kondrashova. Lead, Dostoiny Grazhdanin Foundation
- Nikita Litvinov. Co-Founder & CEO, Prostoe Delo
A huge thank you to the organisers who brought this day to life:
Coordinating Ambassador, Eastern Europe & Asia. President, Youth to Youth Initiative
OYW Ambassador, Awakado
OYW Ambassador, Novartis