Do you have an innovative project that tackles plastic pollution? Waitrose & Partners has launched a £1 million grant fund to accelerate action on reducing plastic pollution.
The fund will give grants between £150,000 to £300,000 to innovative projects that rethink how we all use and dispose of plastic. They are looking for a small number of projects to support over one year, starting in April 2019. Projects will be selected by a Grant Panel, made up of independent experts on plastics, grant making, social enterprise and a senior representative from Waitrose & Partners.
OYW is very proud that OYW Ambassador Danielle Crompton was behind this initiative.
Projects should address one of:
- Plastics in the community
- Public behaviour change
- Food, agriculture and farming
- Tangible impact on plastic pollution, or a clear path to future impact
- Long term legacy
- Funding must go towards a specific project, rather than general costs
- Innovative and different
- Openly share learnings, outputs and results
Deadline for submission: 24th February 2019
Find out more information here