Join a thriving movement fighting slavery and empowering women worldwide.
Deadline: 31 July
We're delighted to share with Ambassadors the opportunity to attend the Trust Conference this November in London.
About the Trust Conference Scholarship Programme
The Programme funds frontline activists and human rights defenders from across the world to attend the annual conference. This year, they will award up to 60 scholarships to applicants from diverse disciplines that will bring unique perspectives and help forge tangible commitments at Trust Conference. For global leaders who want to connect and take action, the prestigious Trust Conference Scholarship Programme offers access to an influential gathering of NGOs, heads of corporations, lawyers, public servants and philanthropists from around the world.
When & where is the conference?
15 & 16 November. London, UK.
What does the scholarship include?
- Free attendance at the Trust Conference on November 15 & 16, 2017 in London
- Financial bursary to support travel and accommodation costs (up to £1,000).
- Name and photo in the Trust Conference booklet
- Membership Trust Conference scholarship alumni network
Who can apply?
The Trust Conference Scholarship Programme is open to all applicants working in the areas of human trafficking, slavery and human rights. Priority will be given to applicants from developing countries who demonstrate their participation at Trust Conference will enhance their work in their own communities.
Why should you attend?
- Learn and engage: From slavery to reproductive rights, from supply chain transparency to violence against women, Trust Conference is a unique learning opportunity for anyone seeking a local and global perspective.
- Connections worth making: Meet thought leaders, philanthropists, top decision-makers, academics and corporate champions.
- Inspiration like no other: From survivors of trafficking to human rights activists from the frontlines, hear from changemakers who are creating an impact in their communities and beyond.
- Action, not just words: Find out how you can make a difference by supporting some of the initiatives presented on stage.
About Trust Conference:
Trust Conference, previously Trust Women, is a global forum dedicated to finding solutions to some of the world's most pressing human rights issues. The annual event brings together global corporations, lawyers, government representatives, and pioneers in the field of women’s rights and anti-slavery.
The 2016 annual conference brought together 700 global leaders from 60 countries including Brazil, Australia, China, India, Kyrgyzstan and Switzerland. The two-day event reached 65 million people worldwide through extensive media coverage and highly interactive social media engagement.