If you’d like to gain first hand professional experience with Fortune 100 companies - this opportunity is for you.
About the Young Innovators
Organised by the International Connector (IC), the Young Innovators virtually brings together young innovative and creative minds to ideate, problem-solve, co-design and develop new solutions for the future of work and social activism causes.
IC works on projects for Fortune 100 companies, Governments, NGOs, and sometimes launches its own initiatives.
You can be based anywhere in the world and will work on short-term projects that can fit around busy work and school schedules. Young Innovators have worked on projects answering questions such as:
- What is the future of the internet and how do we bring this to the next 1.5 billion people worldwide?
- How can we redesign our company’s products to be focused on social impact?
- How do we transform our company for the Millennial generation?
- Co-create a new consumer health snack.
Who can apply
- 18-30 year olds.
- Have strong conversational understanding of English.
- Must have reliable access to the internet.
- Can be based anywhere in the world.
For queries, please contact: [email protected]
DEADLINE: 31 JANUARY 2019.