Facebook are on the search for the most exciting tech startups in the country to join them at LDN_LAB, a dedicated incubator space in their brand new London offices.
From February, they're opening their doors for a 12-week LDN_LAB programme to help you achieve your business goals, with training and mentorship from our Facebook team and a range of other top professionals.
They've chosen the UK for this project because this country is, and always has been, a powerhouse of innovation. Facebook knows there's a hugely diverse set of world-class talent all over the UK – they want to meet you, collaborate with you and help you on your way to success.
Who are they looking for?
Facebook are looking for startups that focus on something they really care about: community. For the LDN_LAB programme, Facebook would like applications from companies that are using technology to build platforms and products that connect people, build communities and bring people closer together. Your whole company should be dedicated to forming new communities that couldn't exist before and uniting people around a certain topic, passion or cause.
Your startup must be:
- Based in the UK
- Founded in the last 3 years
- Teams of 50 people or less
- Connecting people & building a community
The LDN_LAB programme will offer a range of benefits and opportunities for the development of your business, including:
- Office space: Up to 5 of your team (CEO, CTO, product engineers, developers) will be invited to join their new office on London's Rathbone Square.
- Expert training: To name just a few topics, you'll get training on design, engineering, product management and new technology, including Facebook products.
- Business advice: You'll learn about scaling your business and get insights into how Facebook works as a company.
- Mentorship hours: You'll meet Facebook engineers and product managers and get exclusive access to advice from high-profile executives.
- Network: It's a great chance to network with other innovative tech startups.
- A programme tailored to you: They want this programme to be about your startup's development. Tell them what you'd like to achieve, and they'll tailor LDN_LAB to help you get there.
Applications will close on 3 January and you'll hear from them by 5 January if they would like to invite you for an interview to chat in person.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org