We are pleased to provide up to five delegate tickets for One Young World Ambassadors to attend Business in the Community’s Future Leaders Summit and gala dinner.
About the Summit
Sponsored by Fujitsu, Responsible Business of the Year 2015, the Future Leaders' Summit will see over 300 young (approx 25 or under) leaders come together from businesses of all sectors for an interactive, inspiring event.
Guest "mind blowers", including digital pioneers, innovative thinkers and business leaders will consider the why and how of tackling global challenges, bringing to life practical and innovative actions for addressing them.
Delegates will then be invited to join Business in the Community's Annual Responsible Business Gala, taking place in the O2 throughout the evening. One of the largest global gatherings of responsible business people, the Gala showcases the most inspiring examples of businesses creating a fairer society and more sustainable future, in the UK and abroad.
What will delegates experience at the Summit?
- Expert insight on the challenges posed by global mega trends, and the impact these are having on business models;
- A showcase of digital technology that can address these challenges, as well as provoke new ways of engaging employees and customers;
- The chance to share their own ideas and think about global challenges in terms of their own businesses, customers and employees, and the actions they can take back to their workplaces;
- Learning new skills in a digital immersive experience, to then share later that evening at the Annual Responsible Business Gala;
- Making new connections, working in teams, and leaving with a valuable new network of young people with developing careers.
- Learn more about the Summit and gala dinner here.
Where and When
Future Leaders Summit
- 11 July, 1:30pm – 5:45pm
- Sky Lounge, The 02, Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0DX
Responsible Business Gala
- 11 July, 6:30pm – 11:00pm
- The 02, Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0DX
Application deadline 20 June