Are you a start-up based in London that helps to build connected communities? The Collective Accelerator is now looking for entrepreneurs to join their premier programme for London-based entrepreneurs.
The programme offers a 12 week part-time mentorship-driven programme tailored to the specific needs of 10 start-ups:
- Weeks 1-2: Participants will live and work together at their co-living building, The Collective Canary Wharf. This permits peers to form close relationships in order to gain more benefits from the experience. You will be expected to commit 25 hours per week to the programme.
- Weeks 3-12: For the following 10 weeks, the programme continues part-time at the same venue. Participants will attend 2-3 events but no longer live in the building, and commit 8-10 hours of work per week.
The program will take place from September 1st - November 22nd 2019
- Mentoring: paired with a successful entrepreneur/leader of your relevant industry
- Training: learn practical tools to improve your business continuously, through workshops and one-on-one coaching sessions
- Co-living space: live at The Collective Canary Wharf for 2 weeks
- Connections: meet a network of partners and investors who have the capacity to skyrocket your business.
Your start-up makes a positive impact on the world in one of the following areas:
- Health and Wellbeing
- Environmental Sustainability
- Economic Opportunity
- Social Integration
- Impact is embedded into the business model, with sustainable and ethical input and output
- You are considered an 'early-stage' organisation (less than 5 years old)
- Only up-and-running start-ups are accepted
- At least an MVP up-and-running with initial traction
- Proof of legal business registration in the UK (CIC, non-profit organisation or limited company)
FIND OUT MORE, AND APPLY BELOW
Deadline: May 17th, 2019