Unilever Canada and Ashoka Canada are pleased to invite One Young World Ambassadors to explore the role of young Canadians in creating a more sustainable world.
Both Unilever and Ashoka recognise the benefit of supporting and collaborating with the next generation of change makers – young innovators who are working on initiatives to address global challenges.
Join them for a special presentation by One Young World Counsellor and Unilever CEO, Paul Polman followed by a panel discussion moderated by Roger L. Martin.
Date: Friday 18 August
Location: Toronto Reference Library, Bram & Bluma Appel Salon, 2nd floor, 789 Yonge Street, Toronto
9:30am – 10:30am: Registration and light breakfast
10:30 am -12:30 pm: Keynote presentation followed by a panel discussion
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm: Light lunch and networking
- Craig Kielburger, Co-founder of the WE Movement
- Corey Ellis, Vice President, Enactus uOttawa and Co-Founder/CEO of The Growcer Inc
- Ilona Dougherty, Managing Director of the Youth and Innovation Research Project at the University of Waterloo and Ashoka Fellow
- Dr. Gavin Armstrong, Founder and CEO, Lucky Iron Fish & Finalist for the 2015/2016 Unilever Young Entrepreneur Awards
- Paul Polman, CEO, Unilever & One Young World Counsellor