Are you interested in building a Regenerative Future?
The Capital Institute is offering a second edition for its online course of Regenerative Economics “Introduction to Regenerative Economics: New Ways of Seeing, Thinking, Managing, and Being for the 21st Century. The aim of this course is to provide a living systems approach to redesigning our economy so that long-term prosperity, human dignity, social equity, and planetary wellness can be viably sustained throughout the world.
About the Course
This course is centered on how the eight principles of a regenerative vitality can be used to build a vibrant and self-sustaining economy that is in service to all life.
These eight principles provide critical insight into how and why integrity, ethics, caring, and sharing are non-negotiable systemic requirements for securing true prosperity and long-term social and ecological wellbeing for all.
- Course Start Date: July 7, 2022
- Course Length: 8 Weeks
- Location: All Online
- Time: Live Discovery Dialogues with thought leaders every Thursday at 12:00pm (noon) EST for 90-minutes (Full schedule to follow)
- Course Format: Live and recorded sessions
- Content Flow: Content will be released on Mondays and Live Dialogues will be on Thursdays
- Access to Recordings: All sessions will be uploaded to the community that you will receive access to within the next few weeks following enrollment.
- Course Investment: $1000 (as an One Young World Ambassador, you do get 30% off the course with the discount code OYW30).
Who is this course designed for?
- Middle to senior-level executives in the private and public sector looking for fresh and unconventional thinking to help innovate genuinely sustainable solutions for long-term prosperity.
- Undergraduate and graduate students as well as young professionals seeking alternative solutions for managing the interdependent complexities of 21st century life.
- Consultants supporting businesses and organizations seeking to become regenerative
- Philanthropy professionals seeking a more holistic approach to systemic change
- Academics inside and outside of economics who sense something is fundamentally wrong with our economics and are looking for a fresh way of seeing.
- Economic system policymakers, system regulators, and Financiers.
- Billionaires with rocket ships.
What will you learn?
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will:
- Discern the root causes of the many interdependent crises we face today.
- Demonstrate proficient understanding of the Eight Principles of Regenerative Vitality and how they can be applied to create self-sustaining economies.
- Differentiate and define characteristics of regenerative organizations.
- Understand how macro-economic institutions can be redesigned and/or created to foster true prosperity and abundance.
You will also receive:
- Access an ongoing learning community filled with new ideas, knowledge, and inspiration that supports a new regenerative mindset.
- A certificate of completion from the Capital Institute.
One Young World Ambassadors get a 30% off discount for course fees, with the code OYW30.