From 6-7 June, join 100 global speakers in Haiti for the largest tech summit festival in Caribbean history in partnership with Google LaunchPad, Fast Company, and Inc Magazine.
What is the Summit?
The Haiti Tech Summit is the largest Caribbean gathering of entrepreneurs, innovators, and influencers leveraging tech to impact the future of humanity. It is a cultural tech festival that highlights the importance of startup ecosystems to either create and disrupt industries across all disciplines - from food to commerce to music and more.
The Summit is a 13 year initiative of the Global Startup Ecosystem- the world's largest digital accelerator which supports 1000 companies to market annually across 7 global regions entirely online. The central theme of the 2017 global summit is to catalyze startup ecosystems in emerging markets.
Day one is centered on “Drivers of startup ecosystems” with a deep dive look at the contributions of VC fund managers, angel investors, accelerators, incubators and media reporters on tech innovation hubs around the world.
Day two is centered on “Disruptors of startup economies” with an analysis exponential technologies in transforming future industries via AI, virtual reality, genomics, robotics, space, and more.
When and where is it?
6-7 June, 2017
Port Au Prince Beach Resort, Haiti
Why should you attend?
- Top Prizes: Startup Founders can pitch for over $50k in prizes at the Startup Pitch Showcase. Judges will include Directors from Tech Stars, Draper University, 500 Startups, Richard Branson Center, Angel Hack Accelerator and more.
- Global Publicity: Get featured in global press. Over 40+ media representatives will be in attendance. Media partners include Fast Company, Inc. Magazine, Black Enterprise, Ebony Magazine and more.
- Amazing Insights: Hear speaker insights from Airbnb, Google Launch Pad, Uber and 40+ companies on the state of global startup ecosystems trends and insights happening in AI, VR, Block Chain, Space and more.
Keynote speakers include:
- President Jovenel Moïse of Haiti
- Ben Horowitz, cofounder and partner of venture capital firm, Andreessen Horowitz
- Roy Glasberg, Founder, Global Manager of Google Accelerator
Vicky Jeudy, Netflix star from Orange Is The New Black
What does it cost?
Standard access tickets cost $199. VIP packages cost up to $999.
Ticket packages include hotel accommodation on the beach, food and airport pick up. Flights not included.