Join the Impaqt.io Virtual Summit: 'Stories of Change'
Impaqt.io, founded by One Young World Ambassador Hans Balmaekers, is for those who get excited by imagining a better world, by change, by big ideas. For those who don’t understand impossible, don’t want to go slow, don’t accept the status quo. For those who believe business can be a force for good, and want to lead the change from the bottom up.
What is the Virtual Summit?
From 7 to 11 November 2017, Impaqt.io will host a free virtual summit 'Stories of Change', where 30+ leaders and innovators will speak about their journey from idea to impact.
Who will be speaking?
- One Young World Ambassadors Tim Heard and David Spears, Cultural Transformation / Insights Analyst at Barclays
- Myriam Sidibe, Hygiene & Nutrition Social Mission Director at Unilever
- Markus Strangmüller, VP of Sustainability – Business to Society at Siemens
- Emmanuel de Lutzel, Vice President Social Business at BNP Paribas
- Elaine Weidman, Senior Vice President and Chief Sustainability at Ericsson
- Tim Nixon, Head Sustainability Thought Leadership at Thomson Reuters
By attending the Virtual Summit 'Stories of Change', you will learn:
- How to formulate an idea that will get listened to by the right people
- Who to pitch your idea to and what to say
- What to do when you get a “no”
- How to navigate the “mucky middle” of making an idea happen when it feels like for every step forward, you take five steps back