Thank you very much for applying for the Johnson & Johnson | One Young World Scholarship Program.
We are pleased to inform you that you are being considered to receive the scholarship. If selected, you will receive a funded scholarship place to attend the One Young World Summit 2018 which takes place in The Hague, 17 – 20 October and a unique mentorship experience with Johnson & Johnson.
This scholarship will provide:
Access to the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, The Netherlands
- The cost of travel to and from The Hague, The Netherlands (economy flights only)
- Hotel accommodation in a single room from 16-20 October inclusive
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, during these days
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
Participation in the 2018 Johnson & Johnson One Young World Program
- Individual coaching with senior Johnson & Johnson leaders
- A Buddy program with 2018 Johnson & Johnson delegates before, during and after the Summit
- Participation in webinars and conference calls throughout the duration of the Program
In order to advance to the final stage of selection we require you to submit the following:
- A scanned image of the photograph page of your passport.
- Head and shoulder photo (high resolution). Please note that, if selected, Johnson & Johnson may wish to share your photo on their communication channels and social media
- Short biography (100 words max, text only no bullet points). Please note that if selected Johnson & Johnson may wish to share your biography on their communication channels and social media
- A final video application. (Please see below for guidelines on the video).
- Name of the city you will be flying to The Hague from and returning to if you are selected
- Written confirmation that you are able to commit 10% of your time to the program between July 2018 and Jan 2019.
- A completed version of the reference form linked here. The reference form must be completed by an upstanding person who can speak confidently about your suitability for this program. Your referee must not be a member of your family.
You must submit the supporting documents mentioned in points 1 to 6 to [email protected] by 12:00pm (British Summer Time) on 15 June. Your referee must submit the reference form by 12:00pm (British Summer Time) on 15 June. You will not be entered into the final stage of selection if you or your referee miss the deadline.
- The purpose of the video is for you to introduce yourself and explain why you want to attend the One Young World Summit 2018 through the Johnson & Johnson | One Young World Scholarship Program
- The video should be no longer than 2 minutes
- The video should be taken in a quiet setting with no background noise
- The video should only feature yourself, speaking directly to the camera
- If you are filming the video with a phone or tablet please record in landscape (horizontal) mode
- Please note that, if you are selected, Johnson & Johnson may share your video online via their social media channels. By providing the video you consent to it being used in this way.
In the video you must answer the following questions:
- State your name, title and nationality at the start
- Why do you wish to participate in the Johnson & Johnson | One Young World Program?
- Why do you consider yourself a change maker?
- What are your passions for a positive and healthy future?
- Provide evidence of your leadership background
- Explain how you will make a positive impact after the program?
Thank you again for your application and congratulations on making it to this stage, we look forward to hearing more from you.
One Young World