As One Young World 2019 Delegates continued the Opening Ceremony at London’s iconic Natural History Museum, Counsellors, both new and returning, joined One Young World at The Serpentine Gallery for a welcome dinner to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of One Young World.
Roland Rudd, Founder of Finsbury, gave an opening address at the event, welcoming Counsellor's to London and the Summit.
With thanks to all those who contributed to making the evening a great success, including our partners, keynote speaker Roland Rudd and to our hosts at The Serpentine Gallery for providing a spectacular venue for the special occasion.
- Reiss Ellis Beckles - Saxophone / @reiss.ellis.beckles
- Rowan Hudson - Pianist / @Rowanhudson93
Catering and theming by:
Gifts provided by:
- SAID Chocolate / @saidal1923uk
- Majestic Wines / @majesticwine
- Chantecaille UK / @chantecailleuk
- #TOGETHERBAND / @togetherbandofficial
Counsellors were also gifted a copy of the new One Young World-inspired book, How To Make A Difference, authored by One Young World’s Kate and Ella Robertson, available for purchase at Amazon and Waterstones.