What is 100 Bar None?
[[[image-0 large right]]]100 Bar None is an ambitious scheme to provide full sponsorship full sponsorship to attend the 2013 Summit to one delegate from each of the 100 countries most under-represented at One Young World Summits.
At the One Young Summit 2012 in Pittsburgh, USA we were joined by some of the brightest minds and active change-makers from 183 countries. Among non-governmental events, only the Olympic Games gather together more countries.
Whilst we are extremely proud of this, we aim to bring even more countries together and our target is to have all 196 countries represented at the One Young World Summit 2013 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
100 Bar None is an essential part of our strategy to achieve this goal.
What does this sponsorship cover?
100 Bar None sponsorship covers the full delegate fee of £2,750 + 14% South African VAT. This fee covers:
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis on the nights of 2nd, 3rd and 4th October.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on 2nd, 3rd and 4th October and breakfast only on 5th October.
- Transport to and from airport at Summit venue, transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Access to the Summit
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
Flights to and from Johannesburg are also covered for candidates selected for 100 Bar None sponsorship.
Am I eligible?
You could receive 100 Bar None sponsorship if you:
- You are an 18 - 30 year old with a passion for world issues and an evidenced commitment to affecting positive change.
- You are a national, resident or have strong ties to one of the 100 countries listed below.
If you are already registered as a candidate to attend the 2013 Summit and you are eligible for 100 Bar None go to your profile dashboard where you will be invited to complete a series of supplementary questions. Complete the questions and re-submit your profile to enter the running to receive 100 Bar None sponsorship.
How do I apply for 100 Bar None sponsorship?
If you are from one of the 100 eligible countries but have not yet registered as a candidate to attend the 2013 Summit click here and complete the application.
Applications for 100 Bar None must be submitted before 1 August 2013.