One Young World Instagram Competition Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The One Young World Instagram Competition starts on Wednesday 4th September, 2013 at 12.00 a.m., British Summer Time (BST) and ends on Sunday 22 September, 2013 at 11:59 p.m., BST.
ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to everyone (all ages and all countries). Employees (and members of their immediate family) of One Young World and anyone connected to this competition are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited by law. Contest is subject to all applicable UK law. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. By entering, you are providing your information to One Young World and not to Facebook or Instagram.
HOW TO ENTER: Follow @Oneyoungworld on Instagram, during the Contest Period, post a photo as described in the guidelines. Make sure you @Oneyoungworld and use the hashtag #instaOYW and a hashtag to indicate which country you are representing.
All Entries must be received by Sunday 22 September, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. BST to be considered.
All entries must be the original work of the entrant.
REQUIREMENTS OF ENTRIES: Entry may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
• is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
• promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
• promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
• is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
• defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
• contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, without permission;
• contains any personal identification, such as personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media), without permission;
• contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission; contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead; communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which we wish to associate; and/or violates any law.
Entry must be the original work of the entrant, may not have been previously published on an entity other than Instagram, may not have won previous awards, and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. If the Entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant, and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the Entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the Entry by Sponsor in the manner set forth in these Official Rules, including, without limitation, name and likeness permissions from any person who appears in or is identifiable in the Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to request proof of these permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor from any entrant at any time. Failure to provide such proof may, if requested, render Entry null and void. By submitting an Entry, entrant warrants and represents that any persons appearing or who are identifiable in the Entry consent to the submission and use of the Entry in the Contest and to its use as otherwise set forth herein.
By submitting an Entry, entrant hereby grants permission for the Entry to be:
• Posted on instagram.com/oneyoungworld;
• or posted on other websites or social media sites;
• Exhibited at the One Young World Summit 2013 in the Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg if selected as one of the top ten entries;
• Published in magazines or newspapers subject to entrant’s permission.
WINNERS SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: A shortlist will be selected from all eligible entries received to be presented to a panel of judges including Ki Price and Ian Burrell. Final judging will take place during week beginning 23 September. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Potential winners may be notified by Instagram, and then directed to Facebook for contact/mailing information.
GRAND PRIZE (1): Go Pro Hero3 Black Edition camera and photograph to be printed and exhibited at the One Young World Summit 2013 in the Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg.
RUNNER-UP PRIZE (9): Photographs will be printed and displayed in the exhibition area at the One Young World Summit 2013 in the Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg.
RUNNER-UP PRIZE DURING CONTEST PERIOD (up to 22): A “photo of the day”, one Entry a day throughout the Contest Period to be posted on the One Young World Facebook page.
SPONSORS: One Young World, 6 Briset Street, London, EC1M 5NR, UK.