The most global action on Climate Change in the world this year – Call On COP
The One Young World Summit 2015 is where young leaders from every country in the world will address their Heads of Government on mainstream media two weeks before the Paris Climate Conference - COP21. This is your chance to be part of it.
20 years of UN climate negotiations have been unable to produce a legally binding and universal agreement. COP21 is our opportunity to avoid catastrophic climate change.
Young leaders can help ensure that their governments act.
- At the One Young World Summit 2015, one young leader from every country will deliver a 3-minute speech addressing their head of government as part of Call On COP.
- One Young World Counsellors including Kofi Annan, Sir Bob Geldof and Professor Muhammad Yunus have agreed to deliver messages and lend their stature to the movement.
- Call On COP will be broadcast on international, national and regional news outlets worldwide.
- It will also be livestreamed on YouTube for 24 hours and viewed by millions of people across the world.
If you would like to represent your nation and persuade Heads of Government to reduce the harmful effects of climate change, please apply to be a part of Call On COP. This is your chance to make history.
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 7 October 2015.
Selected Call On COP delegates and Ambassadors will be contacted in mid-October.
Please note that to be eligible to represent your nation in the Call On COP you must be either a:
- One Young World delegate attending the One Young World Summit 2015 or a
- One Young World Ambassador attending the One Young World Summit 2015.
To apply to attend the One Young World Summit 2015 in Bangkok, Thailand, please follow this link: http://www.oneyoungworld.com/attend-summit-2015