SAVE THE DATE: One Young World invites you to join the second German Caucus in the capital of Berlin
Date: Thursday 25 July. Time: 14:00
This event has now reached capacity. Please email [email protected] if you wish to be added to the waiting list.
About the Caucus:
"The economy is changing; social needs and sustainability challenges have become major drivers for products and services. Many young people are not simply seeking jobs, but careers that makes a difference. When it comes to understanding social and environmental impact, the interdependence of society, big business and individuals has stimulated new models for cooperation and collaboration.
In this changing environment, the boundaries between companies and society have become blurred. Social businesses are now a building block of companies' innovation ecosystems. Simultaneously, intrapreneurship programs are being initiated to unlock potentials within companies.
At the OYW Berlin Caucus, we want to highlight different perspectives on this topic and share insights from various companies, social entrepreneurs and passionate individuals. Please feel free to join the discussion, present own ideas or get connected with other OYW Ambassadors. We are more than happy to welcome you!" The Deutsche Bahn team
*Please note guests are welcome - they simply need to register.
Deutsche Bahn AG
Digital Base c/o WeWork
Stresemannstraße 123, 10963 Berlin
We're delighted to welcome the following speakers:
- Dr Richard Lutz. CEO, Deutsche Bahn
- Hans Reitz. Founder, Grameen Creative Lab
- Daniel Nowack. Managing Director, Yunus Social Business
- Anian Schmitt. CEO, Spreadgood
- Salah Said. Corporate Citizenship Manager, Zalando / zImpact Accelerator
- Elisabeth Woodward. Circle of Young Intrapreneurs
13:30 - 14:00 Registration
14:00 - 14:10 Welcome
14:15 - 15:00 Introduction by Yunus Social Business: What is Social Business?
15:00 – 15:20 Keynote by Richard Lutz. CEO, Deutsche Bahn
15:30- 16:30 Panel Discussion: Social Business Practices
16:30 – 17:30 Workshops facilitated by:
- zImpact Accelerator
- Circle of Young Intrapreneurs
- Grameen Creative Lab
17:30 – 18:00 Ambassador Pitches
18:00 – 18:30 Dinner
18:30 – 20:00 Networking
Getting to the Caucus
For those travelling from outside Berlin, Deutsche Bahn have kindly given us rebates for people joining by train. To book your ticket, please click one of the buttons below in a language of your choosing and proceed to payment. You can read FAQs about booking your ticket here.
For your reference:
- The participant needs a proof of participation for the Caucus (eMail with confirmation of participation is sufficient)
- The offer makes sense only from a distance of 300 km or more
- The cheapest option is always displayed.
- A credit card is needed for the purchase