Join the Toilet Board Coalition for a one-of-a-kind experience which will showcase integrated sanitation systems of the future - that are smart, sustainable and accessible to all - cost recovering and revenue-generating
When: 19-21 November 2019
About the Summit
The Summit will bring together business, investment and sanitation leaders from around the world working at the forefront of the Sanitation Economy to showcase solutions and share best practice. The Summit is also a platform for business, government and societal leaders to learn about Sanitation Economy solutions for their sector, citizens, and development agendas.
- MARKETPLACE Expo of Sanitation Economy business solutions, best practice & networking spaces
- SMART SANITATION CITY SITE VISIT to Pune Smart City Control Center
- WORKSHOPS will focus on global best practice to scaling the Sanitation Economy
- SANITATION ECONOMY LEADERS Keynotes from local & international Sanitation Economy leaders
- PUNE LIVE Opening & Closing Ceremony Evenings of awards, entertainment and networking
About Toilet Board Coalition
Founded in 2014, the Toilet Board Coalition (TBC) is a unique business-led partnership with the ambition to address the global sanitation crisis by accelerating the Sanitation Economy. The TBC is enabling private sector engagement; connecting large and small companies; and ensuring close collaboration between private, public and non-profit sectors with the common goal to achieve Sustainable Development Goal 6 (SDG6), universal access to sanitation. The TBC runs the Toilet Accelerator, the world’s first Accelerator Programme dedicated to sanitation entrepreneurs in low-income markets. The members of the Toilet Board Coalition believe that accelerating the Sanitation Economy will deliver significant impact to business and society.
Find more information here.
To apply, please complete the Sanitation Economy Summit Invitation Request here.
Any questions? Please contact OYW Ambassador Jasmine Burton at [email protected].