Thank you for your interest in attending the One Young World Summit in Bangkok.
You cannot create a new application whilst you are logged in to an existing One Young World profile. Here is was to do if you see this message.
a) If you are a One Young World Ambassador, you do not need to create a new application. Please contact [email protected] for information on how to attend the Summit as a Returning Ambassador.
b) If you applied to attend a previous Summit, you do not need to create a new profile for Bangkok. To apply for the Bangkok Summit follow the steps below.
- Log into your account using your username and password www.oneyoungworld.com/user
- Click on the ‘edit’ tab on your profile page.
- You will need to answer the some extra questions that have been added before you can save your profile. These can be found in ‘Step 3 of 3 About you’ in your profile section.
c) If you want to apply for a scholarship you will need to delete your existing profile before you can apply. Please follow the steps below to delete your profile. DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE AN AMBASSADOR.
- Log into your account using your username and password www.oneyougnworld.com/user
- Click on the Settings link in the top right menu.
- At the bottom of this page you will see the button Cancel Account. Clicking this will delete your account and all your information.
- You will now be able to create a new scholarship application.