Next week, Deloitte is hosting a Twitter chat in collaboration with the Global Business Coalition for Education (GBC-Education) and One Young World. We'll be discussing how business and young people can help address the global youth skills gap, particularly through programmes like Lead2030.
Date: 11 December 2018
Time: 2 pm GMT / 9 am GMT
In addition to Deloitte, GBC-Education, and OYW, we will invite influencer guests to participate, including:
- Kate Robertson & David Jones. Founders, OYW
- Jamira Burley, Head of Youth Engagement and Skills, GBC-Education. OYW Ambassador
Questions we will be addressing:
- Why is the issue of the youth skills gap so important to address?
- What solutions will have the greatest impact on closing the youth skills gap?
- How can businesses help bridge the skills gap, and what they can do better to support youth?
- How can we best accelerate initiatives like the #Lead2030 challenge to encourage more collaboration and action to address the issues like the global youth skills gap, and the SDGs?