ZNotes is the ultimate exam revision platform, making education accessible to all by harnessing student power - for students, by students. We have been able to support more than 2.5 million students and educators globally and our website has had over 20 million total hits. Over this time, more than 50 contributors globally have come to support a plethora of subjects and create more than 100 resources!
How Does it Work?
A contribution to ZNotes comes in the form of producing a set of high-quality notes that would allow students globally to perform better in their examinations.
- Apply through the contributor form. This is to let us know a little more about you and your strengths (add OYW as a referral organization)
- Submit a short sample of your notes through email to allow us to understand your work. Next, we’ll need to set up a mutually agreed time for a short interview
- Work alongside the ZNotes team to create content.
- The content is strictly moderated and proofread by subject experts and published onto the website for everyone to use!
Don't fret, your recognition will not go unnoticed!
- All contributors putting up a new set of notes will be recognized on the team page with your picture and a short biography.
- We will also issue a certificate to endorse your contribution
- Add this to your LinkedIn profile officially as a ZNotes Contributor
Learn more about ZNotes: