The Harvard Business School AMP 195 Foundation is devoted to supporting undergraduate students to learn, discover and innovate to advance technology, sciences, environmental stewardship, human rights, and economic well‐being around the globe. We are a learning community grounded in a commitment of respect for the diversity of viewpoints that is fundamentally essential to intellectual discovery.
This $25,000 scholarship is awarded to one select candidate that will demonstrate eligibility and fulfill the criteria outlined below in an exceptional manner. The 2020/21 scholarship is awarded in partnership with Adobe Inc.
Incoming freshmen must be admitted and matriculate into Harvard College as a full‐time student in undergraduate study beginning in Fall 2020.
Total family adjusted gross income must be equal to or less than USD $75,000 and the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) has to be equal to or less than 5000. Non‐ eligible FAFSA individuals, such as some international individuals, must still complete and file a FAFSA to be considered for this scholarship.
- Exceptional academic achievement, especially in the fields of science, math and technology.
- Significant involvement in school and community activities, especially in the fields of science, math and technology.
- Demonstrated financial need.
- The attached application must be submitted to AMP 195 Scholarship Foundation committee by July 1, 2020. All information on the application form.
- Finalists will be interviewed (in person or by video depending on location) by the selection committee.
- The awardee will read his/her essay during the AMP 195 Annual reunion meeting at Harvard Business School in September 2020.
- $12,500 will be applied to Fall 2020 tuition and $12,500 will be applied to Spring 2021 tuition.
- If the awardee chooses to postpone his/her college education, the scholarship will be voided.
About the Foundation:
Harvard Business School focuses on educating leaders who make a difference in the world. The graduates from the Advanced Management Program 195 lead the effort to connect HBS and AMP alumni globally with the intent to keep one another accountable to advance this mission and make a difference in our worlds. We are a 501(c)(3) non‐profit, public charity organization to drive this agenda. We focus on continuing education, leadership, and helping future generations meet their education goals by donations and need‐based scholarships.